Eid-ul-fitr is the most celebrated festival of Muslims. It is celebrated at the end of Ramadan that is the holy month of Muslims in which they fast. It is celebrated for three days. It is the occasion of gatherings. It is the time of wearing new clothes, visiting relative’s homes, meeting friends, giving each other gifts and visiting the graves of loved ones. Muslims from all around the world celebrate this time and enjoy with their family and friends. Muslims do preparations for this festival to look charming, and every woman has desire to have a clean, smooth and glowing skin.
During Ramadan skin gets effected because of many things like disturbed sleeping routine, fasting for hours etc. if you want to make your skin glowing and charming, here are some tips that can help you to get the glowing skin.
- Honey helps to keep the skin moisturized. Make sure your skin is clean and then you can apply honey directly on your skin and neck, massage for a few minutes till it gets absorbed in skin and then wash it.
- Mix a cup of gram flour with half teaspoon of turmeric powder, add water or milk and mix it to make a smooth paste. Add few drops of rose water and mix it again. Now, apply it on face and neck, and leave it till until dries. Then wash it with cool water.
- Milk is beneficial for skin and promotes the glow on skin. It also manages the level of Tyrosine in the skin. You can apply either raw milk on your skin or mix it with some other elements to make a paste and apply on skin.
- Besan is a tried and trusted agent in homes from many years. It helps in removing dead skin cells. It works amazingly by bringing newer and glowing skin to the surface. It can be used by mixing it with milk, water or any other ingredient. Sugar can also be added to it to help in exfoliation.
- Cucumber is beneficial in diet as well as in beauty regime. Because of its same PH as of that of our skin, it helps to freshen the skin’s protective layer and hydrate the skin, which results in glowing skin. As we have seen in televisions and magazines, cut cucumber in slices and put them on the eyes. Another way of using cucumber is put cucumber in the grinder and then apply its juice on the skin.
- Aloe Vera is vitamin rich that is good for our skin. It helps the skin to become soft and glowing. To apply it directly on the skin, gently remove aloe gel from the leaves and apply it on your skin, let it be for 10 to 15 minutes and then clean it with cold water.
- Regular massage with almond oil can make our skin healthy and glowing. It can aid in prevention of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps our skin to stay moisturized and acne-free.
- Yoghurt aids in minimizing tan and dark circles. It can also be helpful in preventing the development of acne. If you want to apply it directly on skin, use cotton for it and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it with cool water.
- Make a smooth paste by grinding few peeled pieces of orange and a few drops of rose water. Apply it on the face and clean it after 20 minutes. It helps to clean the complexion and in prevention of acne.
Given above are some tips that can help your skin glow and be better. Make sure to follow them properly if you want good results.